Re: spews Was: seeking input on rbls and anti-spam measures

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 10:26, Miroslav Zervan wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've got one question. What is your experience with relays.osirusoft.com,
> especialy with the spews.
>
> On Monday my provider get on spews list. As far I know ISP terminated all
> spammers and is still on the list. Due to strategy of spews (to include
> inocent customers to force ISP solve the problem) on the list is all
> range of IP (including mine).

Yes, spews are quite radical. But note that while it may be a bit
difficult to get out of a spews listing (especially if you're not the
guilty one, but your upstream provider is), it is also quite difficult
to get into a SPEWS listing - you really have to ignore spam complaints
in more than one case.

greets
-- vbi

--