Re: Too Many Files Open Error

However, another question is why too many files are open. The reason I
asked is because I had this problem on a clients site not too long ago and
it turned out someone had cracked the server and was using it to send
spam. Do you have enough traffic to be able to expect > 4096 files open
simultaneously? That is what the max is in my older Debian install.

Rod

--
1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight -- it's not just a good idea, it's the
law!