Re: radius server choice

* francois@chenais.net (Francois Chenais) [2003.03.03 11:41]:
> Hello,
>
> 	I'm looking for a (the best) radiusd server.
> 	I also need radius dev libraries to developpe a radius client.
>
> 	What is the bettet choice ?

The only commercial product that I don't have a problem telling other
people about (much less mentioning it on a debian list):  Radiator.

  http://www.open.com.au/radiator/

Written in Perl and insanely flexible.  If you have a budget for it, I
highly recommend it.  Hopefully one of these days the authors will get
bored or something (ha!) and open-source the thing.  :-)
--
Cameron Moore
[ Grow up and use mutt (http://www.mutt.org) ]