Re: radius server choice

Thanks a lot for those informations.

In fact, I need a stable radiusd BUT I have to extend the authentification to access a private (protocol) database.

Then, I need to extend a web proxy/contexte manager to access this radius server so I need to easily developpe a radius client.

I seems that OpenRadius is what I !:-)
Is there any debian package for OpenRADIUS ?
Is the client can make specifics requests : accounting/start/stop ?

	François

--
Debian SID
Linux tanna 2.4.20-freeswan-ipvs-xfs #7 SMP Tue Feb 11 11:01:05 CET 2003 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux