Re: cyrus-imap + postfix + procmail = trouble

Your lead was helpful. The only thing in the article that did not match my configuration was procmailrc. I had failed to put in a closing quote.

Still have some interesting problems. The received mail went into the 'backup' folder but at least it got there.

On 2/18/2003 at 6:56 PM Joan Cirer wrote:

Upps!
The answer is for courier-imap, not cyrus... sorry :-(