Re: woody - bind - hint or forwarders

Use the "forward first " statement

Bind will ask the nearest name-servers ( in the "forwarders" statement) to resolve the names.
The ISP-s name server may have more resolved requests than your.
If the forwarder hasn't the address your server will resolve it.

It works well by us for years.

R.

Idézve: Dátum: 2003/2/5 17:16:27. Feladó: "Marco Kammerer" <m.kammerer_SL@gmx.at>.