Re: tip and another question

Tip

Ive allways felt sar gives the best info regarding most of what ive
needed... pretty massive at it though, but sometimes its good to have
bundles of info to play with. Youd be able to turn any output from sar
into an inetd ran service, no problem with that im shure.

Question
I want to know what ip's in the inside of my squid proxy+iptables
masqueraded BIG network are taking the most bandwith (RX of outside
interface)... i installed net-acct and it sort of works but id like
something more akin to my particular question.....any ideas?

--
Alex Borges (lex) <alex@sogrp.com>
Step One Group