Re: Steal the screen
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Steal the screen
- From: Georg Lehner <Jorge.Lehner@gmx.net>
- Date: 03 Jan 2003 10:37:21 -0600
- Message-id: <1041611841.482.11.camel@toa>
- In-reply-to: <GC73NPJQLYWHDLJE095A706QMSN94M.3e158c8c@robi_nt>
- References: <GC73NPJQLYWHDLJE095A706QMSN94M.3e158c8c@robi_nt>
El vie, 03-01-2003 a las 07:13, Szőts Róbert escribió:
> Hi there!
> My colleague has to write a documentation. She would like to catch the screens from the X-server.
> There is an application running in one window, and there are different screens.
> Those are the screens that we have to save into any image format, from the screen.
> Is there any solution?
P.S.: The Gimp and Electric Eyes can capture either the whole screen or
specific Windows with and without frames and save them in a variety of
apt-get install gimp ee