Iptables and PPTP

Anyone here have any luck with PPTP through NAT with IPtables?  I have
recompiled my kernel with PPTP VPN MASQ support and loaded the module.  I
have even verified that the modules is loaded with lsmod.  It tells me that
it is unused.  I can't seem to authenticate with PPTP to my work's VPN.  I
use Windows XP VPN client, with no luck.

Next step is to install Freeswan and setup the client connection at the
Linux box.  Maybe I will have better luck doing it this way.