Re: about new domain name and DNS server

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Jason Lim wrote:

> wtf?

I think he wants us to go into the Registrar, Internic or root
nameserver biz.  I doubt Debian as an organization would be interested.

Many of the registrars do use Linux to run their businesses.

The subject of going into business as a registrar is really off topic for
this list.  If Mr Lin is interested in starting a non-profit registrar or
for-profit registrar, it will require a plan, grants or other funding,
business and technical talent.

Thanks,
Chuck