Re: Thank YOU for your Request for a FREE Quotation for Unique Users... from TrafficWoW.net

I think its time to switch this list over to a closed (ie, must be
subscribed to post) list. This is getting ridiculous.

Moderators, are you out there?

--
John Gonzalez, Tularosa Communications | (505) 439-0200 work
JG6416, ASN 11711, johng@tularosa.net  | (505) 443-1228 fax