Re: PPOP3 Webmail

On 21 Jan 2002 08:41:14 EST, Tim Sailer writes:
>> >I agree! I have squirrelmail (which is still broken in Debian),
>> <...>
>>
>> What exactly is broken in squirrelmail? Works just fine here:
>
>I'm running unstable for a number of reasons, and for the last two
>uploaded versions, you can't even log in.

Well, sounds like a configuration problem, and judging from experience[0]
 it's most likely to be with apache/php4, not squirrelmail.

0: If you enable register_globals in php.ini _and_ in a vhost-statement,
 it's...off.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /