RE: Tutorial DNS

This book 0wnz.  It has a good DNS section.  Then explore the rest.  If you
are starting on any unix type, this is where to start and what to use for
reference.  Even if you have done linux/BSD/whatever for awhile, this book
is still great.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/books/36e6.shtml

Unix System Administrator's Handbook
ISBN:  0130206016
Go to www.isbn.nu for a price out

# Jesse Molina			lanner, Snow
# Network Engineer		Maximum Charisma Studios Inc.
# lanner@maximumcharisma.com	1.303.432.0286
# end of sig