Re: Woody install on HP NetServer E800

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:35:24 +0100
Andraz Sraka <a@aufbix.org> wrote:

> Re!
>
> I'm having difficulties installing woody on HP NetServer E800, because
> kernel does not recognize my raid controller HP NetRAID. I'd like to
put> two scsi disks to RAID1. Does anyone have any experience how it
could be> done, or is there any debian install boot image that already
include my> raid controller in kernel ..

Yes I do have some sort of experience.
Last week I was fighting an HP NetServer E2000 :)
First step you will have to define an array for your drives. Without any
logical drives defined the kernel will not detect any hardisks. Next
boot from the second Woody CD and that's all !

--
Best regards,
   Minta Adrian                          phone: +401.683.66.52