Exim Mail Relay

A quick question I am hoping some can help me with.

How can I prevent a single IP address from send mail through our server, but
allow the rest of the class C?

I have already tried:

host_accept_relay = "1.2.3.0/24:!1.2.3.9/32"
(address changed to hide open MTA)

The situation is one of our satellite customers are running an open mail
relay (sigh), and are using our server as a smarthost for delivery. Until
their technician can get onsite to fix the mail server (sigh), I want to
stop this spam at our e-mail server by blocking all outgoing e-mail from
them.

Andrew Tait
System Administrator
Country NetLink Pty, Ltd
E-Mail: andrewt@cnl.com.au
WWW: http://www.cnl.com.au
30 Bank St Cobram, VIC 3644, Australia
Ph: +61 (03) 58 711 000
Fax: +61 (03) 58 711 874

"It's the smell! If there is such a thing." Agent Smith - The Matrix