Re: moving mail system from one ISP to another

I don't know anything about lotus but ... do you know if it supports imap?
There is an imap copy program that copies mail "folders" from one imap
server to another.  This may do what you want:

http://www.tun.com/software/imapcp/

I haven't used it but I might need it in a few months, which is why it's
in my bookmarks.  If you try it please let me know if it worked. ;-)  Note
that I've seen other, similar programs.

--
kc

Kevin Conover: kconover@optonline.net