Re: LinkWalker

Bwahahaha!!  Man, that is low.  Advertising to sysadmins through the access
logs....  Sheesh.  But now that you mention 7-24, I think I recognize that.
I think they are a spam marketing outfit.

www.adultinterracialsexvideos.com/interracialsex/interracialgroupsexsen.html.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--

00000100