Re: LVM [Was: Best way to duplicate HDs]

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 21:52, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
>
> > Never mind, the LVM HOWTO is making sense. Must be this hour of the
> > morning, or the hangover or...
>
> I hope there are more hackers working on LVM than just Sistina. Another GFS
> snatcheroo would suck. [ Go to www.opengfs.org for the Free GFS. :) ]

That (IMHO) is not the problem with LVM.  To see what I consider to be the
problem with LVM then read the source code (or if you're not a C programmer
then get someone who is to review it for you).  The code is nasty.

There's a few times I wanted to fix bugs in LVM but ended up not doing so
because it's too painful.