Network Upgrade & Samba

Hi list,

I am just about to do a network upgrade from a client, upgrading from Windows 98 SE to Windows 2k, and we are using samba
2.2.19 as the network file server and domain controler.

I am just wundering if there are any little obsticles I am likely to encounter with the change to windows 2k.  I know that
all the user profiles will have to be recreated as the file format is different to windows 98, but in general does samba
work correctly for a PDC for Windows 2K workstations?

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks