Von: Shah, Parag [mailto:Parag.Shah@bah-ha.nthames.nhs.uk]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. September 2001 15:53
An: 'debian-isp@lists.debian.org'
Betreff: can you please help

hi I have the same problem that you had a long while ago, I need to place a
squid on to a Linux box
I need it to produce some statistics e.g.
Who is surfing how much?
Where is he going too?
Who is going to this site?

please please please could you possible help me, i've you have managed to
your one up and running

yours gratefully,

Parag Shah
Health Informatics Information Analyst
Brent & Harrow Health Authority
Email: parag.shah@bah-ha.nthames.nhs.uk

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only

for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised
disclosure of the information contained in this email is strictly
prohibited.