Debian BIND ==> Re: Linux.Lion Virus

----- Original Message -----
> On 04 September 2001 03:45, cfm@maine.com wrote:
> > On Sep 03, 2001 at 08:54:21PM -0400, Gene Grimm wrote:
> > > ... one of our servers has been infected by the
> > > Linux.Lion virus. ...
> >
> > Huh?  Linux.Lion?  What's that?
> >

> ... is a worm witch exploit any any bind or ftp servers version....
> take a look at www.sans.org

I am rebuilding this server with a Debian machine, but the secondary zones
will not update. I get a Linuxconf error message saying:

missing information on daemon or utility named-xfer in configuration file
/usr/lib/linuxconf/DIST/conf.daemons

The module is at /usr/sbin/named-xfer but the referenced configuration file
does not exist. Can anyone enlighten me as to the format of this file to
point linuxconf to the correct location of named-xfer? I prefer using
Linuxconf because the other techs in the office aren't as adept at console
commands.