Re: Apache and multiple virtual domains

On Saturday 28 April 2001 12:13, Marcelo Gulin wrote:
>   You can use suEXEC mechanism to do that job.
>   suEXEC wrapper allow run CGI & SSI under different UIDs

My impression is that suEXEC only works for explicit user home directories
wheras cgiwrap works with URLs that map to something equating a home
directory and then runs them under whichever UID it finds.

I'll have to check this more though.

Also suEXEC doesn't seem to have any facilities for limiting the CPU usage,
memory, etc for processes it runs.  cgiwrap has this hard coded but it's
still better than nothing.