Re: ANNOUNCE: Freeside 1.3.0 released

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:52:12PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, ivan wrote:
>
> > I'm happy to announce the release of Freeside 1.3.0.
>
> debian-isp is for "[d]iscussion about issues and problems specific to
> Internet Service Providers (ISPs for short) that use Debian." (This is a
> little vague.)

ObDebian: I develop on Debian and am a Debian developer.  I'd very much
like to upload Freeside packages for 2.3 soon.  I'm sorry if the rather
generic announcment was a put-off.  I'm specifically interested in
packaging the software for Debian and it's turning out to be a rather
large and hairy problem due to the number of different systems the
"central billing database" interacts with.  Help would be most welcome.

In the meantime, I've packaged up the missing perl library dependencies
and uploaded them to unstable (this was a couple weeks ago, so they should
be on all the mirrors by now).

--
meow
_ivan