Re: Web chat

Ciao,
 Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 03:43:16PM -0400, Fraser Campbell wrote:

> > I nned to set up a chat-server that can be connected with a web browser
> > like Netscape or IE.
> Why not use IRC?  There are some free java IRC clients and there are lots of
> capable (and free) native clients.
I'm using Jirca.

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.