From: <alberto_rodriguez_lists@altavista.com>
To: "Cho Yoonbae" <itsfree@popsmail.com>; <debian-isp@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: tcpserver's response time is too long..

Hello Cho,

Well, i havent used so much tcpserver so -H i really dont remember what
that mean.
I hope that mean a non-get-canonicalname becouse just u describe (your
problem) sounds as a dns problem (tcpserver is waiting for the
ip-resolution and the dns-server is not responding so quick it must).

I hope this help, it's just i have observed in other daemons, this could be
a clue only.

Seeya