Auto 10/100Mb Negotiation falling back to 10 on 100 network

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem. On my 100Mb network (100Mb switch, Cat5
cabling, etc.), my network card keeps falling from 100Mb during system
boot, to 10Mb after networking stuff is loaded in Debian Unstable. During
bootup, everything is fine. Then suddenly, when the networking code is
loaded, the 10Mb led shows up on the network card, and the connection
falls back.

Do you know where I should start to look for problems? I've tried
switching network cards, but that hasn't solved a thing. Also tried
different PCI ports. No go.

Any ideas? What should I start looking for? My other computers have
absolutely no problem (running stable).

Thanks in advance.

Jason.