Re: sendmail&smart host

Thanx for your help - sendmail recieves mail now. I hope, I did everithing right - for
thouse, who want to recieve mail with sendmail in debain my sendmail.mc:

divert(0)
VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc      8.9.3-21 (Debian) 20000309')
OSTYPE(debian)dnl
LOCAL_CONFIG
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
Cwmy.domains.at
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(virtusertable)dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail)dnl
FEATURE(rbl)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
dnl FEATURE(nouucp)dnl
MAILER_DEFINITIONS
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(uucp)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl

LOCAL_CONFIG
MASQUERADE_AS(bitsniz.at)dnl
## Custom configurations below (will be preserved)