Sharing bandwidth between two interfaces

Hello all.

I have been playing around with CBQ, cbq.init et al for a while, and
have got some impressive results. It works after all!... I have used SFQ
as the leaf queuing discipline on all my classes and created a bounded
class with the total bandwidth I wanted to share (64K), from which
unbounded subclasses borrow bandwidth. It works great.

But now I've got a problem... This setup works well when there is only
one input interface and one output interface. But my interest now is to
share the internet connection between two subnets, each one attached to
a different interface. The problem is that the 64K class must be
attached to one of the interfaces, so I think it will not work if I try
to use it from the other ethernet interface. How can I solve this? Maybe
with some type of tunneling? teql maybe?

Many thanks in advance,

--
                José Carlos Ramírez Pérez
                Área de Internet y Telecomunicaciones

                mailto:JoseCarlos.Ramirez@isotrol.com
                ISOTROL S.A.
                Avda. de la innovación nº 1, 3ª plta, 41020 Sevilla
                Tel.:+34 955 036 800 - Fax:+34 955 036 849  (Spain)
                web: http://www.isotrol.com/