Re: sendmail&smart host

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Jaroslaw Wencel wrote:

> does anobody know, how to set two smart hosts in sendmail?

You can't - its value is stored in the $S macro.

You can, however, use the mailtertable to get equivalent function via
something like this in /etc/mailertable:
# Default route, via smarthost
 .                     smtp:[some.smart.host]:[some.other.smart.host]

--
Rick Nelson
I never thought that I'd see the say where Netscape is free software and