Re: Virtual Domain Users

> domain users add to the confusion. Is there a method out there already that
> will allow the nice sorting of users (/home/a, /home/b, etc) and some way
> to break out virtual domain users, along with their mail, that will work
> with the POP and IMAP daemons, and exim?

in /etc/adduser.conf

# If LETTERHOMES is "yes", then the created home directories will have
# an extra directory - the first letter of the user name. For example:
# /home/u/user.
LETTERHOMES=no

As far as the mail goes for you virtual domains, I suggest you take a
look at Cyrus. It has an IMAP and POP server that can do just that.

Haim
--
Whatthehellhashappenedtomydamnspacebar?!?!?