Re: Firewalling

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for pretty much supporting my
opinion of the whole matter.  I didn't feel that blocking end user ports for
them was good practice.  And I'd also like to say that I totally agree with
this statement from elyograg "You'd be better off spending the money on
overtime for the administrator(s) than firewall software and/or hardware."
As I'm the admin I think its got a lot of valor.  Anyway can anyone
recommend any books or sites that could help me in adding the acl's to the
cisco.

Thanks again,

Kevin