Easier administration (similar to Linuxconf)

 Hi!

 You know the "web-enabled" administration software used by Colbat servers?
 I was wondering if anything for Linux (and hopefully debanized) was
 similar?

 It doesn't have to have a web interface, but something easy to use, fast
 distribute, would be great.

 I know about the Linuxconf effort, but it falls short of the full
 customization offered by the Colbat software.

 Specifically, the software should be able to do things like set up virtual
 hosting on apache, and at the same time set quotas, allocate IPs (or named
 based) for the domains, set up pop accounts, allow users to set up their
 own virtual forwarding lists (like .qmail-something, but with sendmail).
 Basically, make webhosting easier and less time consuming.

This is because while I do have time for administration, i'd like my time
to be used more productively doing other things as well :-)

 Oh.. and if you happen to know how i can easily make a bunch of servers
 have the same configuration, but still have machine-specific stuff (can't
 have 10 servers responding to the same IPs and such), please tell me :-)
 don't have huge requirements on this, just something simple and easy to
set
 up.

 Thanks in advance :-)

 Jason.