Re: POP3 Authentication methods

You need libradiusclient (or what ever the name is) and then add a call to
the lib passing the user name and pw. I have a hacked qpopper working via
radius. It uses the OLD radiusclient libs (too lazy to update) that has
been up for 4 months or so. never had a problem with the qpopper. And if
you di it right you can still use the /etc/[passwd|shadow] files as a
backup auth for system accounts.