Re: sendmail or bind problems

'Relaying Denied' generally means someone is trying to send from a
host that isn't is your access table (/etc/mail/access normally).
the logs on the server should give more specific details about what
ip address it see's the mail coming from.

http://www.sendmail.org/m4/anti-spam.html
has more info about sendmail's relaying control.

--
Today is the first day of the rest of the mess.