RE: nat

The mail client is Maxiworks, (www.maxiworks.com)
You can find heaps of email stuff at www.imc.org.

To make CRAM-MD5 work for SMTP see
RFC 2554    SMTP Service Extension for Authentication
(http://www.imc.org/rfc2554)
RFC 1321    MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm (http://www.imc.org/rfc1321)
RFC 2222    Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
(http://www.imc.org/rfc2222)

For a longer list go to
http://www.imc.org/Searchable/search=context?query=CRAM-MD5

Hope this helps. There are other authentication mechanisms. I chose CRAM-MD5
because it looked easy to implement and reasonably secure.

Matthew Sherborne