Re: Hello.

> Could someone please indulge me and give me 5 reasons why they would like
> to go into computers for a job (or why they did)?

hmm, maybe this will help:
1) people are evil
2) personal preferences ( physics, then maths, then discovered
programming)
3) people are evil
4) computer jobs give you money, other money-making jobs include working
with people, require you to lie to them and do bad things to them (lawyer,
politicians etc )
5) people are evil, computer jobs usually keep you away from the poeple

hmm, maybe you've guessed that, but I'm socially impaired ( e.g. I don't
need to get drunk or high to have fun )
if you need those reasons that you should probably go into after some
normal job. And I was told to find something I like, not something OTHER
people want me to do or have reasons for me to do. Common man, it's YOUR
life.

Hmm, Is this a trick question?