Re: Hubless network?

>Hubs go "poof" far less often than PCs running Linux.

I have to whole heartedly agree with Russell on this. I have been running a
handful of el cheapo 4 and 8 port hubs here for years and the only failure
in thousands of hours of use was loseing a BNC port on 2 from a lightning
strike on the thinnet connecting 2 buildings. Plus there are a LOT less
components to fail in a hub than a PC running anything for an OS.

It never pays to overthink the plumbing. The simple solution general is the
best.

Just my $.02

Tom