RE: New Virus!!!

Nathan,

It doesn't help anyone when these sorts of emails are propagated without the
person in question (you) researching the material first.

Please refer to http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jesus-hoax.html
<http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jesus-hoax.html>  for info on
this so-called virus.

I appreciate the spirit was well-intentioned, but please double-check before
sending out these warnings.

Thanks,

Yvette Lian
Service Technician