Re: IMAP Experiences.

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 12:36:57PM -0400, charlesiii@theverge.com wrote:
> > Yes, which is more of a problem. See, I'm using qmail and handling
> > virtual domains with it - what I want to be able to do is pick
> > various aliases of some virtual domains to go to the IMAP server,
> > while the rest remain as standard forwards. I /think/ from reading
> > the documentation I can just use "|/path/to/cyrus/deliver" in the
> > alias files that should use IMAP, but I'm not totally sure. Anyone
> > using it with qmail?
> You can use /var/spool/mail/username in the .qmail file if you like.
> pipe | runs a program.

Yes, I know this. The problem is that Cyrus doesn't use standard mbox
files. What I want to know is if the Cyrus deliver program will just
take a message on stdin or if you have to do something more with it.

J.

--
Web [           If I follow you home, will you keep me?            ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by