Re: Debian VHES Project

>On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 09:27:54PM -0500, Chris Wagner wrote:
>> At 03:10 PM 11/25/99 -0300, Baltazar Quinterno wrote:
>> >Im chief of Operations deparment In Internet Argentina
>> >one of the Big ISP of Argentina, I see that same
>>
>> So you would have the kind of authority to hire us all on, fly us down
>> there, etc, should your company win a contract?  What do think is the
>> realistic probability that the government will actually go through with this
>> project and that your company will get all or part of the work?
>
>Would seem more sane (cost-wise) to not incur the travel costs,
>leave people where they are, and do the development in 'net
>mode?

Ah. A comment from somebody who has obviously never been to Argentina. Las
chicas de Buenos Aires ares muy muy guapa.

If they wanted me to work on the project, I'd be paying my own airfare! :^)

Andrew P. Gardner
Support the Cyberspace Association, the constituency of Individual Domain
Name Owners http://www.idno.org