Re: Zebra vs Gated

On Tue, 23 November 1999 11:16:30 +0100, Christofer Algotsson wrote:
> I think Gated is easier to configure, due to the lack of
> completed manuals for zebra.

Read the zebra mail archives. zebra is so close to cisco
stuff that is does not really have to be documented that
much. zebra has its strength in doing bgp and stuff, though.

Alexander,
one part of the zebra package maintainer(s)

--
"I am Chief Miles Edward O'Brien.  I'm very much alive, and I intend
to *stay* that way." -- O'Brien