Re: Zebra vs Gated

	Zebra is nice !!!
	Zebra cnfiguration is in CISCO IOS style.
	If you are knowelage in Cisco IOS yau can use Zebra. I have
instaled zebra in my AS and I configure as BGP route-reflector between a
cisco and ather linux with zebra. Zebra has passed succesufuly all my test.
All my tests are refered to Internal BGP.
I know other network admins to use zebra about more two-treee mounth in
they not have problems.
	More information about zebra yau can get at www.zebra.org.