Re: Zebra vs Gated

I think Gated is easier to configure, due to the lack of completed manuals
for zebra.

On the other hand, i think zebra is better due to gated isn't free and
the newest versions of gated is only released to its Consortium, wich
means you have to use old and broken version/code.

Zebra is remote configurable.

Christofer,