Re: Very huge email service

On Tuesday 23 November 1999, at 1 h 33, the keyboard of Baltazar Quinterno
<balta@interar.com.ar> wrote:

> Does anyone had to configure mail servers to serve 30 millon users,

30 millions is a lot. I don't even know if AOL has that many users. It is more
than the adult population of the whole country!

> with smtp and pop3, if so can you give any clue , because i dont know
> from where to start.

Well, who would assign the task of setting up a server for 30 million users
to someone who does not know where to start? :-D