RE: Sendmail virtual domain trivia

Remove the line in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc thats says masquerade as. Then run
sendmailconfig to regenerate your sendmail.cf .

-----Original Message-----
From: David H. Gay [mailto:dgay@program-works.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 2:00 PM
To: Debian ISP list
Subject: Sendmail virtual domain trivia

Today's Debian ISP sendmail question is:

How do we keep Sendmail 8.9.3 from overwriting the email address for the
virtual domains we are hosting?

All the email goes out with the ISP domain name instead of the domain
name of their domain.  We have set up the virtual hosts table and the
inverse virtual host table only works on email sent from the machine
itself not email relayed.

Thanks...

--
David H. Gay
dgay@program-works.com

*** Some software money can't buy. For everything else there is
Micros~1.