Re: How to limit it ?

* Pawel T. Jochym said:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Grzegorz Pawel Szostak wrote:
>

> > > What for ?
> > > There is no sensitive information in /etc/passwd if you have shadow
> > > passwords.
> > ... but anybody can send message to anybody with simple shell script ...
> > Pawel, there is a war ... only root should be able to send message to
> > anybody (if he wants). There is a lot of spam around us :)

I see now :))) - you meant a mail :))). Well, then don't forget to remove
'finger' from your system :)))), hide /var/log/utmp, /var/spool/mail, quite
a few /proc entries. Again, I don't see point in hiding the information. If
you have users that send each other spams... them I'm sorry for you...

marek