Re:Awaiting your reply about the Chemical Order

Dear Purchase Manager,

Good Morning,and we just need one miniuts for your attention,we are chemical factory.

Why choose us:
(1) Sample: Free sample supply for test first.
(2) Factory Visit:Allowed,we have send person wait at airport to pick you up.
(3) Inpsection:accept
(4) Quality assurance:not satisfied with the quality,Unconditional return purchase,all All the expenses occurred by our sides.
(5) Credit cargos:Old clients allowed

So you can see why not try cooperate with us?

Our products as follows:

Titanium Dioxide Rutile R218/R288/R299/R909/R808/R1930
Titanium Dioxide Anatase A100/A101/A200/BA0101

Petroleum Resin C5/C9
Pentaerythritol 98%

Please connect with us,our specially-assigned professional person will reply to you immediately.

We aslo have other chemicals,please tell us your demand,if come to our range,the best cost performance cargos is for you.

Best regards
Kathy