Re: IPv6 support in d-i

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 12:19:54AM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:
> I solicited feedback on IPv6 support in d-i through my blog: [0]. I did not
> receive any feedback at all yet. I'd appreciate if some people could go and
> test installations with the attached mini.iso.

the support has now landed[1]. I'd appreciate again if people could test the
official d-i dailies available from [2]. Also I need some testers out of the
kFreeBSD camp to give it a ship on that platform (for DHCPv4/static v4
config/SLAAC/DHCPv6).

Thanks
Philipp Kern

[1] http://debblog.philkern.de/2012/09/ipv6-support-in-debian-installer-take-2.html