Re: IPv6 over ppp autoconfiguration not working in squeeze

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:13:13AM +0200, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> It's not really hard to get IPv6 up and running on a single interface,
In fact on my laptop which is just a normal host I didn't do anything on
it and it just works. The Linux server, however took some more work to
get going.

> Which is why my employer (an ISP) is reluctant to provide any IPv6
> access at all unless we also can provide a CPE that Just Works for
> IPv6.  And that's pretty hard right now...
My ISP does have IPv6 and suggests Fritzbox, some Billions and Ciscos.
For us poor unfortunates without something like that, they have a tunnel
broker (apt-get install gogoc !!).

 - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ    http://www.enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au