Re: IPv6 over ppp autoconfiguration not working in squeeze

Adam Spragg a écrit :
>> Correction : the scripts configures the PPP global address and the
>> default route. The LAN address and prefix is configured in
>> /etc/network/interfaces and /etc/radvd.conf.
>
> I've not looked into getting ipv6 working on my LAN yet. I figure it's more
> important to get it working from the server itself first.
>
> So, uh, should this work automatically, or do I need a separate script?

Since my ISP does not send RA's over the PPP link, I had to add the
global address and default route with a script. If autoconf does not
work for you, you can first establish the connection and add the global
address and default route by hand to check the IPv6 connectivity, then
write a script to automate it.